Tuesday, October 31, 2006

October 31, 2006
T-Minus 7 days!!! Part Duex

Just briefly, here is my top 10 list of things to do on my trip.
10 - Turn my cell phones off for at least 10 hours each day.
9 - Read at least 100 pages per day, excepting Friday & Saturday (One must have priorities)
8 - Complete a short story, ready for editing.
7 - Go an entire day without speaking to anyone whom I don't want to speak to.
6 - See the Milky Way again.
5 - Do something I will never do again.
4 - Sit an listen to the quiet.
3 - Enjoy an evening with the cell phones turned off.
2 - Hug someone and accept a hug in return, without pretentions or preconceptions.
1 - Thank a friend or two. The gifts these friends have given me is beyond words.

Things I MAY do...

  • Dance with a guy. (My heart belongs to a man with a badge!!!!!! LOL)

No comments: