A few days ago, my soon-to-be-ex wife & I were discussing the possibilities of dating other people. She is interested in getting out there & meeting people, and that's OK. She told me of what she was looking for and again, that's OK. My mind started working... What would I look for, should I ever date? Let's see...
- A slim, sleek body.
- All of her parts must be in wonderful condition, but original parts not necessary.
- A tight fit.
- Age doesn't matter.
- Fast, but not dangerously so.
- Tattoos are good.
- Responsive to my slightest touch.
- Body modifications are fine, if not overdone.
- Not be jealous or upset if I hop in with another.
My potential date must be able to...
- Handle the bumps well.
- Pull me back into the seat when things start to go fast.
- Go her own with no input from me.
- Take two if necessary.
- Go non-stop for hours.
- Let me touch-up her slight blemishes.
- Let me give her a complete overhaul.
- Catch us both when we start falling.
I will never...
- Take her in the rain unless necessary.
- Fail to care for her.
- Give her an inexpensive meal.
- Just let her sit all night after a long, hard day.