Wednesday, September 02, 2009

AH! A Roadblock!

There I am, relaxing and reading blogs. And the one-way sign seems to be up. Blog after blog, MeanDonnaJean and mq01 and Ann and Doug and Wooley and Torch and Earl and a host of others... And I so want to respond, write something more meaningful than "Yup," or "I feel ya," or "oh ya."

The words are there, simply stuck behind a roadblock. Luckily roadblocks are temporary. After I recover from my move, it will likely fall to the side of the road.

So, until I can write something that resembles cognizant thought, ride safe!

4 comments:

mq01 said...

rest, relax, and ride razor. you have a full plate. just decompress and laugh as often as you can...

Lady R (Di) said...

Ditto what mq01 says.

Although a simple, "yup" or "I hear ya" is still nice. Lets 'em know your there. ;)

Webster World said...

Everything needs a break now and then. Deep breath a ride and of course getting layed always helps.

Doug C said...

Been there quite often in the past several weeks and months. I thought I recognized you in the distance but I wasn't sure. :-)