Sure, I could save the money to pay down a loan I have. But this ride is just something that is necessary. Something inside that must be expressed through the art and beauty of a moving motorcycle on asphalt.
So, here is a rough itinerary...
- Saturday - Vegas to Albuquerque, NM - 570 miles.
- Sunday - Albuquerque to Oklahoma City, OK - 545 miles
- Monday - Oklahoma City to Pensacola, FL - 900 miles
- Tuesday - Relax on the beach.
- Wednesday - Relax on the beach.
- Thursday - Relax on the beach.
- Friday - Pensacola to Burlington, NC - 680 miles
- Saturday - Relax
- Sunday - Relax
- Monday - Relax
- Tuesday - Head Back to Vegas - 2280 miles
- Wednesday - Back to Vegas
- Thursday - Back to Vegas
- Friday - Arrive back in Vegas on Friday Night.
To keep the load lighter and less complex, the computer will stay at home. But, I WILL be posting updates via my cell phone onto my FaceBook account. For those who wish to track my progress across the country, as boring or exciting as it might be, add me there. Just log onto your account (or create a new one) and look for Ken Linder and add me. I am the one in black leathers standing in front of my Sportster.
Safe travels, please. We lost a rider this weekend.