I google motorcycles, and Buell Blasts, and the Yamaha TW-200 and the Triumph Bonneville. Somehow I accidentally searched on Google News and ended up with pages of motorcycle accident reports. Some morbid curiosity overtook me, and I started counting which accidents were the motorcyclists' fault.
- Too much speed and loss of control. Rider was in the wrong lane and collided with a truck.
- Small truck sideswipes a rider.
- Rider looses control and collides with tree.
- Rider looses control and collides with stop sign.
- Rider without right of way T-Bones a truck (killing three people).
- Rider fleeing police (he had a suspended license) looses control and slams into a traffic sign.
- Rider was put into the hospital after hitting a stationary street sweeper. He was weaving around cars that were stopped in traffic behind an accident.
- Man buys a brand new Harley, takes off into the dealer's parking lot, looses control, smacks into a parked vehicle and dies. No helmet.