Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Trip - Letting It All Settle In

I have received a few e-mails and comments regarding the almost complete absence of posts or pictures about my recent little motorcycle trip. The pictures have been reviewed and selected, my little Rebel is resting in the back yard. So, why isn't there more here?

Well, to be honest, the reality of the trip simply has not been absorbed and processed yet. Yet to be published blogs include titles like, "What is Home," "Viewpoint of Mundane," "The Return Melancholy" and "The Radical Path."

Times are just strange here; work is busy and evenings full. My wallet and bank account are nearing the Empty marker and there is a fork in the road coming up.

Anyway... Here is a picture of a sunset from the Outer Banks. Enjoy!

No comments: