Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Few Days Off

For three days, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, after a bit of confusion, I kicked back and relaxed my sore back. CL, if you ever read this, a million thanks to you, your beautiful boys and your boyfriend for the hospitality and the down-time. It was very much appreciated!

So, Saturday Night I was invited to "Girl's Night". This little event is usually a little loud and hosted on a rotating basis by people that work with my friend. She promised that there would be a very nice, single woman there to give me a back rub.

Well... As luck would have it, most of the people that are usually at these events were participating in a wedding, and as such, were not at "Girl's Night". What did that mean to me? No single women and no back rub. :-)

It was a fabulous time none the less.

...More later... need to go to work...

No comments: