So, here is one way to make the news headlines more interesting. Just add a motorcycle! Sure, the news itself is just as boring and tedious and bla, but the headlines would at least sound better.
So, here are my altered news headlines for the day.
- Obama Pushes New Stimulus - $5000 Cash Back on all Motorcycle Purchases
- The Mystery of Harry Reid in Black Leather and Chaps
- Why Did Paris Hilton Disappear on A New Victory Vision?
- Madoff victims ask Congress to recover their funds by selling off his 1940's motorcycle collection.
- Taking a break from his North American Electric Motorcycle tour, Al Gore rebuts Palin's climate change claims.
- Japanese Economy Grew More Slowly Than First Thought, likely due to surge in Harley Davidson sales.
- TSA passenger screening manual leaked online - bikers on list of groups to watch.
- Coffee, Exercise and Daily Motorcycle Rides Fight Prostate Cancer